Please join Texas Hills Vineyard in celebrating our 2018 harvest with our 19th annual GRAPE STOMP. This is a really fun, family-friendly event where you can learn all about the wine-making process. Your 4-legged friend is also welcome on a leash.
Live music on Saturday, August 18 and 25!
Grape stomping is FREE! Souvenir T-Shirts-stained with your "grapey" foot-prints will be available for sale after you stomp - $15.
We will have vendors here where you can taste their products and learn great recipes.
- David Lewis of Bistro Blends of Texas - Vinegars and Oils Saturday, August 18
- Kim of @BBQ'D - Barbecue Sauces
Sunday, August 19
- Jan Olavarri of Behrnes" Pepper Salt - Pepper Salts Saturday, August, 25
- Tom Morrissey, River Whey Creamery - Cheese
Sunday, August 26
Food will be available on-site for a nice picnic lunch on the patio or under the trees all with a GREAT glass (or two) of Texas Hills Wine.
- Pig Pen BBQ - Saturday August 18
- TBD - Sunday, August 19
- Svante's Stuffed Burgers - Saturday and Sunday, August 25 & 26
Reservations not required. Come dressed for stomping!