Limo & Bus Tours
Some visitors to Wine Road 290 enjoy utilizing a tour company for their winery visits. These independent tour operators listed below, many of whom are local, know our member wineries very well, and understand the importance you place on a quality wine experience — professional drivers, service at the wineries, and arranging for a perfect afternoon of wine tasting.
To keep pace with the growing popularity of WR290, and to offer you the best opportunity for a great experience, we want to make sure that all tour companies traveling to WR290 wineries respect and embrace the service, professionalism, responsibility and safety measures that have been a hallmark of our best partners for years.
The private tour companies listed below have agreed to support the Fredericksburg Wine Road 290 Service agreement. You may contact them to arrange for your own guided wine tour of Fredericksburg Wine Road 290!
Please keep in mind, many of the wineries have additional policies (like group or vehicle size limits, reservations required, etc.) that you should be aware of. Please visit the individual winery websites for more information. Although the tour companies endeavor to stay apprised of changes, it is always helpful to make sure you are informed as these policies change from time to time.
Approved Wine Road 290 Tour Operators
290 Wine Shuttle (210) 724-7217
Big Country Cabs (830) 307-0467
Cellar Rat Wine Tours (325) 374-8921
Fredericksburg Limo & Wine Tours (830) 992-0696
Fredericksburg Shuttle (855) 324-8555
Fritztown Limos (830) 997-8044
George's 290 Wine Tours (830) 456-5197
Grape and Grain Tasting Tours (830) 733-2422
Hill Country Express Tours (855) 997-2190
Ibis Transportation Services (830) 777-0120
Keidel Wine Tours (512) 775-6805
Lone Star Wine & Music Tours (325) 247-1462
Majesty Tours (830) 456-1883
Moon's Vineyard Voyages (254) 913-7220
Off the Vine Wine Tours (830) 307-4014
Open Range Tours (830) 391-9336
Reserve Tours (830) 998-7990
Stagecoach Taxi & Shuttle Service (830) 456-6891
Texas Wine Tours (830) 997-8687
A.O Tours (512) 659-9478
All Pro Limos (512) 902-7465
Big As Texas Limousine (512) 909-3355
Capital City Limousine (512) 872-5644
Central Texas Party Bus (512) 705-6655
Chariot (512) 710-8307
Elite Financing Group-Tour Co (512) 279-1532
L'Aventura Dolce (512) 569-9218
Limo Bus Austin (512) 297-8584
Limos of Austin (512) 695-8290
Lux Limo (512) 215-4971
Red Star Party Bus (512) 517-9609
Sixth Street Rides (512) 968-3660
Bandera: Questionable Tactics Outdoors (210) 857-0555
Blanco: Blue Sky Texas Tours (830) 330-0125
Boerne: Shabby Bus Tours (210) 887-2466
Burnett: Wine Tours 4 Me (512) 355-3016
Dripping Springs: Deer Run Wine Tours (512) 658-3900
Dripping Springs: Discover Texas Wine Tours (512) 656-8299
Dripping Springs: Dripping Springs Limo Service (605) 209-2106
Dripping Springs: Slowpokes Winery Tours (800) 956-7776
Johnson City: 281 Wine Tours (830) 202-0697
Johnson City: D'Vine Tours (830) 637-1994
Johnson City: Texas Two Step Wine Tours (512) 577-6940
Kerrville: Hill Country Limousine Service (830) 896-1429
Kerrville: Hill Country Wine Tours (830) 329-9463
Kerrville: Ibis Transportation Services (830) 777-0120
Kerrville: Texas Grapes Wine and Limousine Tours (512) 983-7272
San Marcos: Skyline Party Bus Co. (512) 644-5993
Spicewood: Lakeside Limo Inc (512) 949-9359
Wimberly: Hill Country Excursions (512) 483-1404
ARC's Wine Plus (210) 602-8675
Bandit Bus Company (210) 213-6918
Cottonwood Wine Tours (210) 488-6867
CTA Worldwide Limos (210) 829-8608
Elegant Limousine (210) 225-5466
Pachanga Express (210) 865-1423
Stone Oak Limousine (210) 683-5035
Visiting Wineries - Important Things to Know
Our goal, and the goal of the wineries, is to provide you fun and safe winery visits.
Probably the best overall rule is to imagine if you were a winery owner or server, how you would like your guests to behave at your place. In some cases, they are inviting you to their home.
- Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages are allowed at wineries OTHER THAN wine from that winery. This is a legal requirement that applies to “bonded facilities” (wineries) and our entire group will be expelled if just one person violates this rule, so please comply.
- Public intoxication is a crime, regardless if you have a designated driver or are in a limo/bus/shuttle. It is unlawful to serve or sell alcohol to an intoxicated person. Winery servers cannot serve anyone they suspect is over or near the “legal limit” of alcohol. It is a judgment call and winery management will support their TABC trained employees, and if you are advisedyou cannot be served please do not argue and just step away. Additionally, wineries, by law, will excuse the entire group if ONE person is considered “over the limit” of alcohol.
- Winery servers may also ask for ID’s to confirm you are over 21. Sometimes, you may be asked more than once if you purchase a tasting at the register and taste at a different tasting area.
- Only employees are allowed to handle open bottles at the tasting bars. Please do not reach for a bottle to pour yourself.
- Please respect your fellow patrons in the tasting rooms. Disorderly, loud groups are a distraction to fellow guests trying to enjoy their winery experience. Please be aware and considerate.
- Saturdays and Holidays are busy days at the wineries. Staff members are striving to serve everyone equally and ensure everyone had a good experience. We appreciate your patience as you might experience a wait in line or for an accessible place at the serving area.
We want you to have a great time exploring Texas wineries. We are also asking your help as our business revolves around the wineries and we MUST follow these guidelines if we want to continue our service for you! We want to continue to be welcomed at the wineries and ask you to help us be greeted cheerfully on our next visit. Thank you!
Are you interested to become an approved Wine Road 290 private, independent tour operator? Please download the attached agreement, sign, and return it to us at info@WineRoad290.com